Thursday, March 25, 2010

TGIF, 3/25/10 Edition

This weekend I am heading to Connecticut for a brief visit with my family and a much needed haircut. I haven't lived in CT since 2006, but I insist on keeping the same hairdresser because, actually, she's the only one I've had since I was two. Talk about a long-term relationship.

While there, I might wrangle my mom or brother into bringing me to pick up two dressers that are listed on Craigslist for $100. Just look at this beauty:

Don't stare too long; you might fall so deeply in love with your reflection that you'll bump your head on one of the drawers.

But, shhhhh...I haven't yet told Adam I'm buying these.
Do you think he will notice?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1