Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Hiatus Ended!

Dear Readers (should any remain after my unexplained hiatus),

I'm back, baby! Did you miss me?

Here at Meet Me in Philadelphia I've been inexplicably silent...but I swear it was for good reason. I've been working towards a number of goals and I've accomplished quite a bit in the blogging respite. So, you ask, what have I been up to?

Well, since my last post, I've managed to

--secure a wedding date, caterer and location*
--find my dream wedding dress
--order our "Save the Date" cards
--join a gym and work out an average of four days a week (yay me!)
--host visitors
--stop biting my nails
--attend the weddings of two couple-friends (more details & photos this week)
--get the ball rolling with my loveseat reupholstery project
--visit Terrain at Styers for the first time
--enjoy summer baseball with the Fightin' Phils

This laundry-list of activities is just a sampling of what I've been up to over the last eight weeks. Thank you for your patience and, more importantly, for checking back.

Remember to Meet Me in Philadelphia again.

--Ashley

*Here's a sneak peak of the location of our May 21, 2011 nuptials. Try not to get too jealous...

(Photo of The Grange Estate via Google)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1