Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF, 8/6/10 Edition

Happy Friday, friends!
As you can guess, Adam and I are off to another wedding this weekend, that of my high-school friend Matt. We are heading to Boston this afternoon and are very excited. The wedding will be held in Concord, as in the home of the fictional Jo March! I'm hoping this weekend allows for a visit to Orchard House!
My lovely transferware sugar bowl-turned-vase holds some late summer flowers, and it just reminds me of Jo, Marmie, and Meg. The bowl was a $2 Colorado find...which reminds me, I am very behind in my wedding recaps!

In spite a long week and a series of travels, it's so nice to know that we will be enjoying one more event before wedding season rolls past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1