Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF, 1/7/11 Edition

("Snowy Park with Birds and Squirrels" via Life)

Wow, the first week of 2011 is coming to a close, can you believe it?
We've gotten a bit more snow here in Philadelphia, but are thankful it's not amounting to "Snowpocalypse" proportions!

In the hopper this weekend:
  • Donating and purging the glut of "things" lurking in my closets, in cabinets and (gasp!) under beds. This is a long and arduous process that will last much longer than the weekend.
But enough about me. What are you up to this weekend?
'Til Monday, blog friends.

2 comments:

  1. I need to begin the great purge but keep putting it off. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting and for stopping by, Rachel. I'm probably a lot like you, which is why I didn't make much headway on this task over the weekend! :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1