Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today's Guest Blogger: Heather of My Many Moments

The adorable Heather of My Many Moments is with us today. Heather is superlatively sweet and I've gushed many times about how she's able to score some of the most unique thrifted finds out there. With no further ado...
****

Whether you are having a Summer wedding, a quaint garden party, or having a Sunday BBQ with friends, we want to make sure we do it in style, right?  Over the years of throwing parties and entertaining I have stumbled across some great resources for any event. I thought with Summer just around the corner,  I would share them with you.

1. BHLDN - This is my new website obsession of mine! Anthropologie has a fabulous wedding line, and with it they launched this new website filled with chic decorations that would work for any party, not just weddings.
Here are just a few of my favorites from the website.


2. I also have a slight obsession with Poms! I think they add a ton of character and whimsy to any party.  Fiesta Pom Pom is my go to Etsy store for them. They are very reasonably priced and come in a variety of colors. You will be in Pom heaven!


3. For inspiration and decorating ideas I head over to Oh Happy Day blog. They show step by step instructions for all kinds of fun projects like birthday hats and pop up invitations. I like these streamers they featured.

4. I know we all love to hate her but when you're good, you're good...Martha Stewart. I find myself before every party stealing ideas from this woman. Her website should be saved to your favorites. From adorable gift wrapping ideas, to great, cheap and easy centerpieces, she is really a one stop shop. I find myself planning my whole menu on the recipes alone.
MarthaStewart.com
Hope these sources got your mind simmering up the perfect event!
Whatever your plans are for this Summer, I hope the time is spent with good food, in good company with great decorations!
Thanks for having me Ashley!
XO,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Anthropologie has a wedding line of decorations? Who knew? Thanks for the tips!! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my next party, I'm definitely making those streamers from Oh Happy Day! So festive and easy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1