Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Favorite Things, Day 3

For today's installment of my week-long "Favorite Things" series, I thought I would take you all into the second bedroom I lovingly redecorated this past summer.

Favorite thing #4
I'd love to be able to display one-of-a-kind artwork in my home, but that doesn't exactly work with my budget right now. When I happened upon an old book on mushrooms, however, I found a set of coordinating prints that were perfect for the once-blank wall space in my guest bedroom.

These prints add a natural, albeit slightly weird, element to my guest bedroom and they are definitely some of my favorite things!

Reminder:
If you want to submit your favorite thing, there's still time!
Just email me by this evening with a photo of your favorite thing, a description of it, an explanation of why it makes your house a home, and where it lives in your space.
Your favorite things will appear on Meet Me in Philadelphia tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I just went through your past days of favorite things and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! A great way to fill up a wall. Lovin' this series!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1