Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF, 12/9/11 Edition

Friday is upon us once more, and this weekend will be busy with lots of holiday activities.
I've been loving my nature-themed Christmas tree more with each passing day since Adam and I put it up on Sunday evening, so I thought I'd share it before the week was out.
I've been working on holiday projects and lots and lots of work in my bathroom (which I've never shown you all before). Hopefully it will make its first blog appearance in the very near future.

On Saturday, Adam and I will be enjoying his company holiday party at the beautiful Philadelphia Museum of Art. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but this will be my first time there! I'm a sad excuse for a Philadelphian, I know.
(via Flickr)

I hope your weekend is filled to the brim with evergreens, ornaments, cookies, eggnog, and parties.
'Til Monday, friends.

7 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Museum! I don't make it often enough either. Wishing I had a big enough company to have a work holiday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Can't wait to see what you are doing with the bathroom! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is fabulous. Love it! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and toadstools, too! Have a lovely weekend, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, you will be doing the Rocky victory run up the steps in your party heels, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is beautiful right down to the mushrooms! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tree! We just got ours today and tomorrow we will decorate. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1