Friday, July 13, 2012

We Should All Be Shopping at Land of Nod

Seriously.
Land of Nod, the youthful branch of Crate and Barrel, is aimed at children and preteens; but after reviewing their stock last night, I found more than a few items that would blend easily into a sophisticated, adult setting. Plus, because Land of Nod is marketed as children's decor, the prices feel like a steal.

Check out what I'm liking from Land of Nod:
(1/2/3/4/5)

(1/2/3/4/5)
What do you think? 
Are there any items from Land of Nod that you're eyeing for your sophisticated spaces?
I may be ordering an item or two before the day is through.

Have a happy weekend, all!

8 comments:

  1. Well, well. I had written off Land of Nod in the past as being for kids only, but yowzers. This stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Land of Nod (and PB Kids, for that matter!). Great selection of fun, colorful rugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should stop tossing that catalog directly in the recycling bin when it arrives. Man, this is some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Ashley! I think they're mixing it up a little bit over there. I've often shopped for my kids' rooms there (that's where both my daughter and son's beds came from), but I'm loving these more sophisticated pieces as well. You are a super shopper - I always love your finds! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for sharing. Especially love the round hanging mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on that blanket for myself...glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well who knew? Thanks for the tip - I've also seen some great stuff I would love for myself at PB Teen. (Don't tell anyone)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the flashlight table lamps some time ago from land of nod. They look fabulous. (The light is terrible - just like a flashlight. Go figure.)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1