Monday, August 27, 2012

Guest Bloggers: Samantha of Bromeliad


I'm Samantha from Bromeliad, and I'm happy to be guest posting for Ashley, especially since we share a love of interiors, DIY projects and a good bargain.

When it comes to my home design and DIY projects, I've leaned heavily surfer-shack-beach-house style this summer. For fall I'm hoping to glam it up with three trendy elements: Velvet, sequins and fur.
Specifically, I'm loving blue velvet and white Mongolian wool. And I'm pretty wide open on the sequins. 
(Bailey McCarthy's home from Design*Sponge)

(images clockwise from top via HGTV / Elle Decor / Unknown / Unknown) 

(images clockwise from top via Jean Allsopp / Sally Wheat / Bijou and Boheme / Elle Decor)

(via Lonny / Lonny)

Will you be changing your decor for fall?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a seasonal decorator, but I do like to add a warm throw and bring in some fall foliage. Gorgeous images!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1