Monday, September 3, 2012

Guest Bloggers: Kate of Kate Collins Interiors

Hi everyone! 
I absolutely love reading Ashley's blog and so I feel very honored to be here while she's off on her fabulous vacation.

As a San Franciscan, my Fall inspiration lies on the opposite spectrum of the rest of America. You see, September is the start of San Francisco's summer. Currently, we live deep in fog and it is bitter cold here (for a Californian, bitter cold is 54 degrees). 
But come September, the fog leaves us and be bask in long sunshine days, sunset sailboat rides under the Golden Gate Bridge and leisurely outdoor dinners. It's the perfect respite from the fog, to remind all of us city dwellers that SF is a fantastic place to live. That is, before our mild winter sets in.
So, for me, I'm inspired by...
 This DVF maxi dress is perfect for our "Fall" summer.
A daybed to lounge around and soak in the sun.
And no Indian Summer is complete without some outdoor dining.
I can't wait for the warm summer days ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate, I've lived here a total of seven years, and I still can't get used to how the seasons work! But you are right, I'm still in full-summer mode. It's going to be hard to wrap my mind around fall when the rest of the country is gearing up for it!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1