Monday, October 14, 2013

Ashley Shops Internet



One of my favorite things to do is shop, though I've definitely tempered my shopping lately thanks to budgets and all..you know, the un-fun but very necessary requirement of adult life. Even though I might not be whipping out my credit card every time I see something I like, I still love window shopping the internet. In the meantime, I'm sure to gather all my finds in my Ashley Goes Shopping board on Pinterest.

These six pieces are calling my name and I'd be super-grateful if anyone wanted to splurge and buy one (or all of these) for me. Bon shopping!

What have you found lately while browsing the internet? Help a recovering shopaholic out!

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with that pitcher! And the mirror. And the bowl. OK, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of it! I want to shop with you !!
    Best,
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. I find things daily I want but can't buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great picks! I have been eying that stool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mirror. Boy, the internet makes it really hard to say not now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1